Dr. Ridlovski provides Medication Assisted Detox & treatment for all substance dependence & addiction:
Suboxone is a medication used for the treatment of opioid dependence. It is available by prescription only. Suboxone was approved under DATA 2000 for the treatment of opioid dependence and can be prescribed by your doctor in the privacy of an office setting. It may also be given for take-home use, just like any other medicine for other medical conditions.
The primary active ingredient in SUBOXONE is buprenorphine.
When Suboxone is taken at the appropriate dose, it will help reduce illicit opioid use and help patients stay in treatment.This is accomplished by suppressing symptoms of opioid withdrawal and decreasing cravings one may have for opioids.
Key Facts on Opioid Dependence:
- Opioid dependence is recognized by the World Health Organization as a brain disease.
- Opioid dependence is a condition that invoices the physical, psychological and behavioral need for an opioid, and affects every aspect of a person's life.
- Opioid prescription painkillers are chemically similar to heroin and can be as addictive.
- When an opioid-dependent person stops taking opioids, severe physical withdrawal symptoms occur, and he/she often develops intense cravings for the drug. These cravings can be so powerful that people find it extremely difficult to stop taking opioids.
Opioids that can lead to dependence include:
- Oxycodone (eg, OxyConting, Percodan, Percocet)
- Hydrocodone (eg, Vicodin, Lorcet)
- Codeine (eg, Tylenol 3)
- Meperidine (eg, Demerol)
- Propoxyphene (eg, Darvon)
- Fentanyl (eg, Duragesic, Actiq)
- Morphine (eg, MS Contin, Avinza)
You have somewhere to turn.
Call Dr. Ridlovski for private, in-office treatment with SUBOXONE.
Treatment can transform your life.
"Having gone to Suboxone treatment with Dr. Ridlovski really saved my life. I was under pain medication and addicted. This treatment took me out of my addiction. Thank you Dr. Ridlovski!" - Tim, Los Angeles, CA.
"I was addicted to drugs, marijuana, speed, and others...when I met Dr. Ridlovski, he helped me get over my addiction with this Suboxone treatment. It is because of that, that I am still alive today." - John, Rancho Cucamonga, CA.